1. List five things you’d like to accomplish by the end of the year.
1) My stats test.
2) My stats final.
3) My assessment write up.
4) My assessment paper.
5) My physiology paper.
6) My physiology final.
Somewhere in there, throw in cleaning and Christmas shopping.
2. List five people you’ve lost contact with that you’d like to hear from again.
Three people from the tween years, one from Wales, and one from my past life (:
3. List five things you’d like to learn how to do.
Downhill skiing, yoga, floor tiling, painting and meditation.
4. List five things you’d do if you won the lottery (no limit).
1) Pay off my student loans
2) Build a house (a uniquely designed log cabin in the woods and on a lake. Dirt roads, weeping willows and pines. Hot tub, fireplace, skylights, window seats, open spaces, cozy spaces, and a secret passageway)
4) Donate to a worthy cause
5) Buy a suit made of velcro, a wall made of velcro, and a trampoline.
5. List five things you do that help you relax.
Read, watch movie/TV, run, IM people, and heckle Steve.
Nov 22nd 2003Uncategorized